A. Basic Information
Age? Gender? 19, she
Time zone? EST
How long have you played WoW? about 4 years
Total time on this character? 86 days but my warlock has about 200
B. System Information
What are your system specs? MD 9550 Quad-Core Processor 2.20 GHz, 4 GB of RAM, Dual ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Do you have a mic? Yes
Do you have any objections to speaking on vent when needed? No
Do you have any disconnection problem at all? Not really, but I do have comcast internet. Take that as you will.
Post a speed test from http: //www.speedtest.net/
Average Latency while raiding? 100-200ms
Average FPS in raid during a boss? 15-40
C. Raiding and Character information
1. Character Name | Spec | Class
Superchick, Resto Shaman
2. Are you a clicker?
3. Do you have any notable alts?
Tibbley - 80 warlock - was my main since BC. All of my raiding achievements are on her.
Saurfag - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8h...?s=3774&e=3962
Festergut - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vz...?s=5528&e=5754
Rotface - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vz...?s=6129&e=6352
Those are from my last raid (1 month ago) just to demonstrate my ability as a player.
I have an 80 paladin (Tibblesnbits), 80 priest (Lovably), 80 mage (Tibbles), 80 druid (Preddi), and an 80 warrior (Lopymofeed).
4. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
Pre-BC- Very limited. I played with a bunch of RL friends from Highschool. Sometime after the ZG patch I got 60 and messed around in MC, BWL, ZG, AQ 20/40 on my mage now named Tibbles. I didn't clear most of said instances though but did nab the server first Zulian tiger.
BC- I got into more serious raiding and tanked Kara, Mag, Gruul and the beginning of TK/SSC on my druid (Preddi). We needed warlocks and had a lot of tanks so I rerolled to my alt. It was this guild I was an officer/class leader (warlock) in. I killed Kael and Vashj before attunements were lifted and went on to clear BT and Hyjal as well as doing multiple ZA bear runs. I killed Muru pre-nerf but didn't kill KJ until 2 weeks after (lag ftw).
WotLK- I have cleared everything except the ICC hard modes. I have server first Algalon, Yogg0, and a Tribute to Insanity. I was very active in 10m as well and finished my rusted drake/algalon/yogg0 and toc 10m long before my 25m.
5. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
I currently have sanc gloves but I need 17 more badges to buy my chest and get 4pc. Using 2pc t9 until I get 4pc t10.
6. You will need lots of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
7. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
8. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
I'm fine with it. I remember all the "just one more attempt, we're so close!" for Yogg0 =x
9. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
10m ICC from a few days ago- http://www.wowmeteronline.com//combat/log/1517523
25m ICC from yesterday- http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1521973
10. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid enviroment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
I'm afraid I don't have one during combat.
On my shaman, grid is in the middle of my screen somewhat above my target and my timers below it. I use DXE and the boss health is below recount and my warnings are in the top middle and top right of my screen.
D. Dual Spec
1. What is your secondary spec?
Right now I think it is elemental because they wanted me to dps a few bosses in ICC25. Granted, half of my elemental gear is resto (gem'd for haste) but it's decent. It has been enhancement and pvp resto and elemental depending on what I'm doing.
2. Are you able to play it as well as your main spec?
3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
1. What are your 2 professions? if they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
Right now they are engineering and mining.
2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more?
Trust me, mining is getting dropped especially if I am able to switch this to my main. I have been collecting the mats for JC but the Andorhal AH is rather dry. Do not confuse my lack of a 2nd raiding profession as being lazy because I have put a lot of time into my shaman.
F. Other Questions
1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
I am not really in a guild.
is a guild with a few friends and I'm not sure if they have a website?
After reading through the rest of the questions, I want to elaborate on this part. My main was Tibbley (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gos&cn=Tibbley). I was horde on Andorhal and raided with Simple Math. I left a month ago because of drama and have been looking for a home since. The GM is Grouch and their website is simplemathguild.com. I can list off half the guild who can vouch for me as a raider and a person.
2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
I want a real guild.
3. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Yes. Well, if it is reasonable. If someone starts freaking out and yelling I'm less likely to take them seriously. But if I do something wrong I want to improve upon it, no doubt, and don't mind taking criticism.
5. There will be bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
6. Why are you interested in joining Acquired Taste? do you currently know anyone in Acquired Taste?
I was looking through wowprogress for guilds in need of resto shamans. I do not know anyone in Acquired Taste. I come from a top 50 US guild and am looking for something similar in player skill and raiding.
7. What are the other guilds you applied to? any particular reason why you are shopping for multiple guilds?
I have applied to another guild but it was about a week ago and I've taken their silence as a no.
8. How can we contact you outside of the game? AIM, Email, etc...